Call to action
Join us as together we prevent problems with alcohol and other drugs before they occur, intervene when they do and promote recovery for those who are already addicted. Consider your time, talents and resources; together we can do so much more than we could ever do on our own!
Contact the Council if you are interested in giving of time:
Contact the Council if you are interested leveraging your talents for the community:
- Serving on the planning committee for the annual BuzzFree PROMises Dress & Tux Giveaway
- Assisting with recovery-focused events
- Learning more about the Council’s committees and serving on one
- Donating services
Contact the Council if you are interested in sharing your resources:
- Donating clothes and/or hygiene items for clients with limited resources
- Providing incentives for youth (age 5 – 18) to participate in prevention programs
- Providing financial support to further one or all the Council’s programs and initiatives
- Other (Let us know what you can do)
“A person impaired by drugs and/or alcohol is likely to make bad decisions. Substance abusers harm themselves, their friends, their family and their community with their unhealthy behaviors.”Lauren & Pat Arthur
Prevent. Intervene. Promote Recovery.
Join us as together we PREVENT problems with alcohol and other drugs before they occur,
INTERVENE when they do and PROMOTE RECOVERY for those who are already addicted.