HIV Early Intervention
HIV Early Intervention (HEI) provides services to people facing the unique set of challenges of living with chemical dependency and HIV.
HEI Program Eligibility
Individuals qualified for enrollment are those who are HIV positive and have problems or have had problems in the past with alcohol and/or other drug abuse. Clients must reside in Dallas, Denton or Collin County and meet financial eligibility requirements. Support for families and significant others is also available.
- Substance abuse assessments
- HIV testing (free one minute finger stick testing) and counseling
- Psycho-educational support groups
- Intensive case management
- Risk reduction accountability
- Transportation support
- Support for medical, dental, optical and mental health services
- HIV/STD educational presentations
- Referrals and linkages to other support services
HIV Resource Guide
|The HIV Early Intervention program provides HIV+ clients with intensive case management services. Case managers have years of experience working with HIV+ individuals and offering referrals, education and support.|
Prevent. Intervene. Promote Recovery.
Join us as together we PREVENT problems with alcohol and other drugs before they occur,
INTERVENE when they do and PROMOTE RECOVERY for those who are already addicted.